There is nothing like a good bikkie with a cup of tea. Tea is my thing and you can find me on the couch most nights with a mug, a cookie and my blankey. I’m 25…. I’m not ashamed. I run around after a toddler all day whilst running our business so its how I relax… Do I still need to justify?! If you want to sound a little less in your 80s.. then see below on how to un-nana them!
I have two fav cookies- Ginger Cracks and Chocolate Chip. Today my loves, I share with you… the oh so delicious Ginger Crack
What you’ll need
– 125g softened butter
– 3/4 cup brown sugar
– 1/2 cup golden syrup
– 2 cups flour
– 2 Tbsp ground ginger
– 1/2 tsp baking soda
What to do
– Preheat the oven to 180 degrees c (160 fan bake) and line 2 cookie trays with baking paper
– Beat the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add in golden syrup and mix until blended.
– Add in the flour, ginger and baking soda and mix that bowl up until well combined.
– Dust your hands with a little flour and roll the mix into golf ball size balls.
– Place on prepared tray with a little room in between. NO ONE likes their personal space invaded! Leave them as is, don’t flatten them as thatsÂ how you get the crack
– Bake for 15-20 mins until golden brown. Chuck them on a wire rack to cool.
– EAT or pop in an air tight container
Un-nannying a Ginger Crack cookie – grab a scoop of ice cream and make a ginger crack cookie ice cream sandwich OR smash up and mix into ice cream to add a bit of crunch!