If you are a fan of chocolate, marshmallows and Snickers bars, you’re going to bloody love this Chocolate, Marshmallow and Snickers Fudge!
There is an explanation for the below photo. “Hey babe, I made a batch of Chocolate Marshmallow and Snickers Fudge and the photos need updating, can you help please?”. *Proceeds to smear Chocolate, Marshmallow and Snickers fudge all over his face*- “Will this do?” ………. sigh. I’m pretty much married to an older version of Augustus from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
When it comes to making things, especially in bulk, I look for the most easiest way out. THIS, THIS right here is the most easiest way (not the healthiest) to make ANY chocolate themed fudge because it can be zshused up so many ways! Add a few ingredients to a pot, mix it all together, pour it in a tray and wait until it’s set.
- - 2x 390g tins of condensed milk
- - 540g Whittakers 50% dark chocolate, chopped
- - 125g marshmallows, quartered
- - 3x 50g snickers bars, chopped
- - Grab an 18cm by 28cm slice tin and grease and line with baking paper. Make sure you've got a good overhang to help you lift your fudge out once it has set. If you haven't already done so, now is the best time to chop up your snickers bars and quarter your marshmallows!
- - Pop your condensed milk and chopped 50% dark chocolate into a medium sized pot and flick the element on to a medium heat. Continuously stir for 5 minutes until everything has melted together.
- - Tip in your quartered marshmallows and snickers bars and stir quickly! Pour your fudge mix into your slice tin, level it out and cover with cling film ensuring that it does not touch the top of the fudge. Pop it into the fridge until it is nice and firm/overnight.
- - Once it's all nice and firm, slice it on up and devour! This beaut will keep for up to a week in an airtight container in the fridge!
Chocolate, Marshmallow and Snickers fudge is my go to for cheats rocky road when I am in a rush and need to make a big batch of something to hand out. It’s smooth and fudgy, marshmallow and with every bite, you’ll get a bit of Snickers in yo mouth!
While this recipe is for Chocolate, Marshmallow and Snickers Fudge, you can totally adapt it to suit your taste! Add some chopped up raspberries jellies to the mix. Swap out the Snickers for Mars (or your other fave chocolate bar) and add in extra chopped nuts OR if you want something chocolatey and minty, chop up some chocolate mint biscuits and stir them through the mix!
Whatever you decide to put in it, this will end up being your go-to chocolate fudge recipe- You’re welcome!
Just one more creepy Chocolate, Marshmallow and Snickers fudge devouring shot… #ifihavetoseeitsodoyou