This past week we have gone from a mild 14-16 degrees celsius to a scoring 27+! It’s hot, it’s humid and quite frankly it’s rather disgusting. Thankfully today is slightly cooler and we are going to polish off the rest of these Frozen Yoghurt & Blueberry Bites!
In the bid to keep Miss I cool and hydrated, it’s frozen treats all round! Frozen Yoghurt & Blueberry Bites are perfect at anytime on a hot day! Miss I was even having some with dinner so I had to jump into the kitchen again yesterday afternoon to whip up some more.
With only two ingredients, they’re super quick and simple to make and since they are on the healthier side of the treat scale, you can’t feel guilty about eating a whole bunch!
What you’ll need
– Fresh blueberries (you could also use raspberries or strawberries)
What to do
– Grab a plate or a tray, pop down some baking paper and pour your yoghurt into a bowl or a cup.
– Pop a toothpick or a skewer into your fresh fruit and dunk it into the yoghurt. Give it a wee swirl around to cover them.
– Drop them onto the baking paper and repeat until you’ve made as many as you like.
– Place the plate/tray into the freezer and leave them there until they’re frozen.
– Chuck them in a bowl, find some shade and get eating! IF you have any leftover, pop them into a ziplock bag to store in the freezer.
Have Snapchat? We would love for you to come hang with us over at @heylittlesweets or on Facebook and Instagram
Tags : Summer Treats