If you saw our Refined Sugar Free Pecan Granola last week then you will notice that this Chocka Block Seed Granola is pretty much the same, minus the nuts but with more seeds!
Miss I LOVES snacking on the Granola and because it is refined sugar free, I’m kind of ok with that. Since she can’t take anything that contains nuts to preschool, this seed granola is the perfect way to get her fix without putting anyone with an allergy in harms way!
Just like the other one, you can eat it however you chose! We really love it sprinkled over yoghurt or on it’s own. Your granola, your choice! You may find that this one is a little bit crumblier than the Pecan Granola so if you want it less crumbly, add an extra tablespoon of honey and coconut oil.
What you’ll need
– 180g rolled oats
– 45g sunflower seeds
– 30g pumpkin seeds
– 20g chia needs
– 1/2 tsp cinnamon
– 2 Tbsp runny honey, you could also use pure maple syrup
– 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
– 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
– pinch of salt
What to do
– Preheat your oven to 150 degrees c (130 fan force) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
– Grab a bowl and chuck all of your ingredients in and mix with your hands until everything is well coated!
– Spread your Seed Granola mix onto the baking tray and pop into the oven for 10-15 minutes.
– Once done, leave to cool completely on the tray before breaking up into pieces and eating! It wont last very long but it will keep for up to two weeks in an airtight container.
Tags : BREAKFAST IDEAS