HAPPY HUMP DAY TO YOU!!!!! We’ve had two hours sleep…. it’s ok to hate you child for a day right? EVERY FUCKING 45 MINUTES we saw her face last night. WHHHHHYYYYYYY!?? “I can’t remember how to spell mummy or daddy!!!”…. IT’S NOT SPELLING TIME! GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP CHILD! Because I feel like I need lots of treats today, I figured everyone else did too so here is the recipe for these rather healthy, kid friendly Banana Choc Chip Oat Cups.
They’re kinda like a muffin.. I mean they have a sort of muffin look about them but as these are made with oats, they have a dense texture to them. I’m not even sure this makes sense?! You’ll see what I mean when you make them. Being jam packed full of oats means that these will keep little tums happy for longer!
What you’ll need
– 4 bananas, mashed
– 2 eggs
– 500mls milk. Regular, low fat, coconut, oat- you choose.
– 20g brown sugar
– 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 4 cups large oat flakes
– 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
What to do
– Preheat oven to 175 degrees c (155 fan force) and grease and/or line 2x 12 hole muffin tin. I used silicone as it’s easy to clean!
– Grab a large bowl and whack in the bananas, eggs, milk and brown sugar with a whisk until smooth.
– Add in your baking powder and vanilla and whisk again then add in the oats and chocolate chips.
– Fill your muffin cups 3/4 of the way full and pop into the oven for 25-30 minutes or until the tops are golden. These beauts will keep in the fridge for up to a week or the freezer for a couple of months.
Have Snapchat? We would love for you to come hang with us over at @heylittlesweets or on Facebook and Instagram
Tags : MUFFINS