My love for any Pepper & Me product is strong but… I will admit… I have a favourite. Man Rub. It goes on anything and everything. It transforms steak into something 10x more amazing, kumara wedges become something magical in your mouth and now it’s taken a cheesy cauliflower slice to the next level!
Cheesy Cauliflower slice makes for a perfect snack or lunchbox addition for those who are trying to be a little bit more healthy AND it’s a perfect way to sneak some veggies into the fussy little humans that we so loving call our kids.
It’s easy as f to make and while there might be a little bit of cheese in there…. it’s mostly veggies so it’s cool babes! Unless you’re dairy intolerant then you might want to stay away or replace it with dairy free cheese.
What you’ll need
– 1 medium-ish sized cauliflower, washed
– 100g mozzarella cheese, grated
– 50g parmesan cheese, grated
– 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
– 2 tsp Pepper & Me Man Rub
– 2 eggs, beaten
What to do
– Preheat your oven to 220 degrees c (200 fan force) and grease and line a small rectangular baking tin with baking paper.
– Cut your cauli up into bits and whack it in the food processor. It’s best done in a couple of batches and you want to blitz until you have something that resembles “cauliflower rice”(small fine cauli crumbs!). Once you’ve blitzed it, chuck it into a pot with a sieve or a steamer and steam for about 5-10 minutes.
– Let your steamed cauli cool for a few before transferring to a CLEAN tea towel (also best done in batches) and squeeze out the extra moisture. Transfer to a bowl.
– Into your bowl, add your cheeses, mustard, eggs and Pepper & Me Man Rub. Give it a good stir with a spoon until everything is combined.
– Pop into your lined tin and smoosh out until it is all even stevens and bake for 25-30 minutes.
– Cut it while it’s still hot then… well… eat it!! This beaut will keep in the fridge for a few days in an airtight container.
Have Snapchat? We would love for you to come hang with us over at @heylittlesweets or on Facebook and Instagram
Tags : SLICES