100’s and 1000’s Marshmallow Rice Bubble Slice is a bit of a kid treat and I think that is why I love it so much! I’m a 5 year old when it comes to food and a 95 year old when it comes to bed time. If you feel like you need an excuse to make this.. just tell yourself your reliving your childhood because it does kinda make you feel like a kid again.
100’s and 1000’s Marshmallow Rice Bubble Slice makes for an awesome birthday party treat and it keeps for up to a week in the fridge so you can make it a few days in advance…. you’re welcome. It’s not be the healthiest of things but it is so fucking cute- so who cares!
I failed majorly at taking photos today (and life) so you only get one!
What you’ll need
– 170g rice bubbles
– 1x small container of 100’s and 1000’s
– 1x 210g bag of pink and white marshmallows
– 125g unsalted butter
What to do
– Put your rice bubbles into a large bowl and pop it off to the side. Line a rather large rectangle baking tray with baking paper.
– Cut up 95g of marshmallows into 1/4’s and chuck them into your bowl. Add in your wee container of 100’s and 1000’s.
– In a microwave safe bowl, melt together the remaining marshmallows and butter. Zap them at 30 second intervals, giving it a good stir each time.
– Add your butter/marshmallow mix into your rice bubble bowl and stir until well combined.
– Empty the mix into your lined baking tray and evenly smoosh out with the back of a metal spoon.
– Pop into the fridge until set which takes about 20-30 minutes. Cut into slices and store in an airtight container in the fridge until they all magically vanish!