I am terrible at eating breakfast. I either skip it completely OR I shove a cracker in my gob and skull back a cup of luke warm tea. Banana and Walnut Overnight Oats has not only helped me to get into a better breakfast eating routine but it has also helped Nick.
They’re not only bloody delicious and easy to make but having a bowl of this for brekkie is a great way to fuel up your body at the start of the day.
What you’ll need
– 1 banana, mashed
– 1 cup of rolled oats
– 1/2 cup walnuts
– 3 tsp chia seeds
– 1 cup milk (of your choice)
– honey or pure maple syrup (I prefer honey)
– extra banana and walnuts for the top
What to do
– Mash up your banana and place it in a container with the oats, chia seeds and walnuts. Mix well.
– Stir in your honey or maple syrup and milk and give it another good stir.
– Pop your lid on and into the fridge it goes for a minimum of 8 hours.
– Serve with a splash of milk and sliced banana and walnuts on top!
Tags : BREAKFAST IDEAS