Can you tell that this has been named by a 4 year old? Fizzy Wizzy Izzy Slime. It’s a slime that is fizzy as well as Izzy’s… seems like she thought this through!
Fizzy Wizzy Izzy Slime is super stretchy slime that fizzes when you add white vinegar to it. While it’s not a dramatic fizz that you’d usually get when you mix baking soda and vinegar together, it’s enough to create a wee fizzy sensation under the fingers.
What you’ll need
– 120mls PVA glue
– Contact lens solution that contains boric acid (I use
– food colouring
– baking soda
– white vinegar
What to do
– Measure out your glue into a bowl and mix in your food colouring.
– Add in 1/4 tsp of baking soda and give it a good mix.
– Squirt in a little contact lens solution and start to mix. You’ll notice that it comes together quite quickly. Add in a few more squirts until it has all come together.
– Pop a little contact lens solution on your hands and start to knead your slime until it is no longer sticky.
– Starting with 1/2 a tsp, sprinkle over some baking soda and work this into your slime. Keeping adding 1/2 a tsp at a time, until your slime starts to feel gritty.
– This is a slime that you have to use right away! Grab a tray and get playing with it. Stretch it, squish it, jiggle it about the place. When you’ve (or your kiddo) had enough, pour a little white vinegar on the top of your slime and watch it fizz!