Shaving Foam Cupcakes are a bit of an art project and sensory activity rolled into one.
Izzy LOVES making cupcakes and has the most amazing (and sometimes weird) flavour ideas but alas, I don’t always want to bake so shaving foam comes in handy. We work a lot with shaving foam around here as it is one of the textures that Izzy struggles with so Shaving Foam Cupcakes are a regular!
If you’re using edible sprinkles and don’t want a whole heap of mess on your hands… get the kids to craft them up on the bath or shower and wash em all when they have finished!
What you’ll need
– shaving foam (just grab the cheap stuff from the supermarket!)
– cake sprinkles or other decorations such as pom pomps, beads, cut up bits of wool etc
– muffin tray, plastic cups or plastic containers
– food colouring (optional)
What to do
– Grab your tray, cups or containers and fill them with shaving foam, making sure you swirl the top as if you were icing a cupcake… or something like that.
– DECORATE! Let the kids at it with the sprinkles or decorations. They can go to town and craft up their own unique cupcakes.
– Take photos because hell hath no fury than a 4 year old who can’t eat a shaving foam cupcake.
Be sure to scrap the decorations etc into the rubbish bin before rising off the remaining shaving foam.
Have Snapchat? We would love for you to come hang with us over at @heylittlesweets or on Facebook and Instagram
Tags : SENSORY PLAY