You should all know by now that we are HUGE fans of Pepper & Me as well as deliciously easy dinners. I actually can’t take credit for this. My BFF and sister from another mister, Ruby Blue, was the originator of this recipe but I have stolen it for myself (with her permission of course) so I can share it with you!
Pepper & Me Tandoori Chicken is super easy to whip up and oh so bloody delicious that it will become a weekly meal in your house in no time!
What you’ll need
– 1 medium onion, diced
– 500g chicken breast, diced (you can coat your chicken in cornflour which will help keep them tender)
– 150-170 mls coconut cream
– 3-4 tsp Pepper & Me Tandoori Paste
– couple of handfuls of spinach, roughly chopped
What to do
– Add a splash of olive or coconut oil to a hot frying pan and cook the onions and chicken until onions are soft. (6ish mins)
– Pour in your coconut cream and chuck in your Pepper & Me Tandoori Paste. Give it a good mix.
– Turn the heat down and leave to simmer for 10.
– Stir in your chopped spinach and leave to simmer for another 5-10 minutes. 5 if you want lots of sauce!
– Serve with rice/quinoa/whatever you want! These freezes really well so you can whip up a big batch, portion them out an whack them in the freezer to have on hand.