As I said in my last Cheats blog, I have a love/hate relationship with packet cake, cookie and muffin mixes. I hate them because they all have that “packet mix taste” BUT I love them because they help people get into the kitchen to bake when the usually wouldn’t. I thought it would be fun to share some ideas on how to spruce up the old packet mixes to make it look like you’ve spent a shit ton of time in the kitchen creating a bloody masterpiece.
While it’s not as good, this Cheats Raspberry Chocolate Brownie tastes VERY SIMILAR to my Whittakers Dark Chocolate and Raspberry Fudge Brownie BUT this one takes only 5 minutes to whip up! Shhhhh, no one needs to know that though!
What you’ll need
– 1x Betty Crocker Triple Chocolate Brownie mix
– a handful of frozen raspberries.
What to do
– Following the instructions on the back of the box, preheat your oven to the temperature stated and grease and line a square baking tin with baking paper.
– Add all of the ingredients stated on the back of the box into a bowl and mix together.
– Pop your brownie mix into your tin, sprinkle on some frozen raspberries and bake in the oven for the suggested amount of time. I baked mine for 4 minutes less to give it more of a fudgy texture.
– Leave to cool in your tin before slicing into chunks and devouring! This will keep in an airtight container for a few days.
Have Snapchat? We would love for you to come hang with us over at @heylittlesweets or on Facebook and Instagram
Tags : BROWNIES