WE LOVE LOVE LOVE Halloween! Izzy and I love any excuse to theme shit out Halloween is certainly perfect for it. As Izzy is a major Human Bio nerd, we though it would be fun to kick off All Things Halloween with these slightly creepy Halloween Specimen Jars. We’re don’t do trick or treating so we spend the month of October having fun and exploring all things Halloween through crafts and activities.
Halloween Specimen Jars make for an awesome decoration to pop around the house through the month of October. You an make them as spooky or not so spooky as you like, theyre super quick and easy to whip up and they make for an interesting topic of conversation!
What you’ll need
– rubber halloween themed face mask
– rubber or plastic organs (I’ve used a heart and brain)
– a big jar for the face mask
– a couple of smaller jars for the organs
– glow sticks
What to do
– Grab your jars and pop in your face mask/s and organs. If you’re adding glow sticks to your face jar, pop the glow stick inside the mask before popping it into the jar.
– Fill your jars with water and pop on the lid! Our organs had a foam type core so if yours are the same, half fill the jar with water and hold them down until they’re water logged. They’ll then sink to the bottom instead of floating. Fill to the top and you’re good to go.
Have Snapchat? We would love for you to come hang with us over at @heylittlesweets or on Facebook and Instagram
Tags : HALLOWEEN