We made a whole bunch of these Halloween Lollipop Ghosts last year and they were such a hit they we decided to make a whole bunch more.
Lollipop Ghosts take less than a minute to whip up and make for a perfect wee Halloween treasure hunt treat to hunt around the house or garden.
What you’ll need
– lollipops (we used chuppa chips)
– small rubber bands (I used our clear braid bands from my babes Ruby Blue)
– ribbon or string
– marker pen
What to do
– Grab a tissue and lay it out flat on whatever surface you’re working on.
– Pop a lollipop in the middle and fold the top half over the lollipop. Bunch up the tissue around the lollipop and secure it together with a small rubber band.
– Tie some string around the necks of your almost made ghost, draw on some eyes with your marker pen and you’ve got yourself a well put together Halloween Lollipop Ghost!
Have Snapchat? We would love for you to come hang with us over at @heylittlesweets or on Facebook and Instagram
Tags : Halloween