It’s Tuesday and I feel like we all need balls in our mouth. Dark Chocolate Bounty Bar Balls of course because they’re they only balls you’ll really only ever need.
These little beauties are pretty much a bite size version of the Dark Chocolate Bounty Bar Slice AND I feel like these could help bring world peace. I know that’s a bit of a big statement to make buuuuuut unless you’re allergic or hate coconut and/or dark chocolate, you’ll love them as much as we do and they will bring happiness to your mouth.
What you’ll need
– 350g desiccated coconut
– 1x 390g tin of sweetened condensed milk
– 250g Whittakers 72% dark chocolate
– 3 tsp coconut oil
What to do
– Chuck your coconut and condensed milk in a large bowl and give it a good mix. Pop it into the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up.
– Line a couple of baking trays with baking paper and get rolling on your balls. You’ll want to roll about 1 1/2 TBSP worth of mixture between your hands. They don’t need to be perfectly round!
– Melt your chocolate and coconut oil together in a heat proof bowl in the microwave on 30 seconds bursts or over a pot of simmering water in a heat proof bowl.
– Grab a fork, your chocolate, your balls and get dunking.I’m not fussy when it comes to dunking. I just drop them into the chocolate, swirl them round with a fork, lift em’ up so all the extra chocolate falls of into the bowl then plop them onto the tray.
– Chuck your balls in the fridge until the chocolate has set (no one likes drippy balls) then you’re good to go! Your Dark Chocolate Bounty Bar Balls will keep in the fridge in an airtight container for up to two weeks… but they won’t last that long!