I think brownies are one of my fave things to make. They’re decadent, you can add a variety of things to change them up but most of all, they’re so simple to whip up! Especially if they only have 4 ingredients like this 4 Ingredient Hazelnut Spread and Raspberry Brownie!
I’m all about that easy baking so this is another one of those brownies that you cannot stuff up what so ever.. well.. unless you burn it but why would you want to do such a thing to something so magically delicious?
This beaut of a brownie only takes 5 minutes to whip up and 40 minutes to bake so you can have a warm slice 4 Ingredient Hazelnut Spread and Raspberry Brownie in your mouth in just under an hour!
I always make this brownie using the cheaper version of Nutella. I feel like Nutella is WAY overpriced for what it is, especially if you’re needing to buy the big tub for making this 4 Ingredient Hazelnut Spread and Raspberry Brownie. It’s like $11 for a big jar so I save myself a few bucks by buying the Nutino version and I can’t even tell the difference. If you’re using it just to bake this brownie then any brand will do!
- - 4 eggs, at room temp
- - 600g hazelnut spread. I use Nutino because it's the closest and cheapest to Nutella!
- - 150g self raising flour
- - 2 cups frozen raspberries
- - icing sugar for dusting, optional
- - Preheat your oven to 180 degrees c (160 fan force) and line a 18cm x 23cm slice tin with baking paper. Give yourself a little overhang to use as handles to lift the brownie out once it's done.
- - Using either a cake mixer or a handheld electric mixer, crack your eggs into a bowl a beat them for 8-10 minutes until they are thick and creamy.
- - Pop your Nutella/Nutino/Hazelnut spread into a heat proof bowl and either in the microwave on for 1 minute or over a pot of simmering water, heat your hazelnut spread until it just starts to melt. Give it a good stir. You don't want it to be piping hot or it will cook the eggs.
- - With the beater going, slowly add in the warm hazelnut spread and beat for a minute or two until it's well combined.
- - Sift in your flour and beat until incorporated then gently fold in your frozen raspberries.
- - Pour your brownie mix into the pan, make sure it's level and into the oven it goes for 40 minutes or until the top is firm to the touch.
- - Leave it to cool in the tin completely and once cool, take it out, dust with icing sugar if your brownie loving heart desires and enjoy!
- - This brownie will keep for up to a week in an airtight container in the fridge.
Having only 4 ingredients, it makes for a SUPER light and fluffy brownie and teamed up with the raspberries and chocolate hazelnut spread, it goes so good in your mouth with a hot cuppa!
If you’re after fancier version of a choc and raspberry brownie, then check out this Whittakers Dark Choc and Raspberry Brownie!
Tags : BROWNIES