IT’S HALLOWEEN MONTH AND WE ARE SO EXCITED! SO EXCITED THAT I AM WRITING THIS ALL IN CAPS TO SHOW YOU HOW EXCITED WE ARE AND WE ARE KICKING THINGS OFF WITH Edible PUS FILLED SYRINGES!
It’s pretty much the only time of year where it’s acceptable to play with brains and eyeballs which is an every day occurrence in our house. Any other time of year and people are like “ewwwww why would you do that?!” Because we’re also Human Bio lovers, anything body/gory infection related and we’re totes there.
Halloween isn’t all that big here but I do love theming stuff out, especially if it involves making gory treats. Both Izzy and I have so much fun each October and we spent the entire month playing games, baking and cooking and whipping up sensory activities and crafts all based around Halloween!
I’m all messing with the brain a little when it comes to Halloween treats. Things you know that are absolutely gross, like eating pus, but are yum. You’re brain is like ‘DON’T EAT IT! IT’S GREEN! IT’S PUS!” and then you do and you’re brain goes “Uhmmmmm ok this is wrong but it’s so good and we need to finish the whole thing!”. It’s fun and I love the reactions on peoples faces.
Edible Pus Filled Syringes do that to you and they are one of the most easiest and goriest things to whip up for our favourite holiday of the year. They give the “ew factor” while pleasantly surprising the person who shoves one in their gob because this is the most delicious pus they’ll ever taste.
- - butterscotch or vanilla flavoured instant pudding
- - 500mls milk
- - green food colouring
- - 6 large syringes. I grabbed our ones from Look Sharp!
- - Grab a large bowl and pour in your milk.
- - Sprinkle over your instant pudding and beat for 2-3 minutes.
- - Add a few drops of green food colouring until you have your desired pus colour and beat again to ensure the colour is even.
- - Grab your syringes and suck up your mix! If your syringes don't have caps, pop a little bit of cling film over the top of each tip. Stand them upright in a large glass (you made need two or three) and leave to set in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- - When you're to ready devour, grab em' out, squirt em' in your mouth and enjoy!
Izzy’s favourite thing to do is to sit there and lick the syringe while pus is dribbling down the side. She thinks it’s absolutely freaking hilarious, especially if people are around. Her other favourite thing to do is say “I ATE PUS FROM A SYRINGE LAST NIGHT!” and waits until people react before she explains that it was instant pudding dyed green!
If you can’t find giant syringes (we got ours from Look Sharp), you can always serve up your edible pus in mini plastic shot cups or bowls. This would a perfect way to serve them up if you’re having a wee party because you’ll get more serves which means more bang for ya buck. #betterlivingeveryone Give em’ a spoon and they’re good to go.
Whether you’re having a wee Halloween party or just want to do something fun with the kids, these Edible Pus Filled Syringes will go down a TREAT!
If you’re in need of more halloween inspo, you can click HERE!
Tags : HALLOWEEN