The Grinch Who Stole Christmas Drink… it’s icy cold, just like my soul… except my soul isn’t as delicious. I wanted to call it the Juice of a Grinch but Iz said no because my sense of humour is horrible. She’s totally right.
I’m not going to lie, this is just milk with a little bit of vanilla extract, some green food colouring, delicious cream and sprinkles on top. Why bother you say?! Well, even though I hate Christmas, we had fun making it together. You want to know whats more fun? If you’re making the drink for yourself and you add a touch of summin’ summin’ to it. Wait till you scroll down a little.
With Christmas being in the summer here and the weather starting to get warmer, we are all about those icy cold and refreshing drinks. The Grinch Who Stole Christmas Drink is so bloody easy to whip up and I guarantee you the kids will bloody LOVE IT!
Christmas is mostly about the kids, but us adults have to have a little something to get us through the festive season. To adult this drink up a little bit, ditch the vanilla extract and add in a good glug of Baileys or Kahula. You can colour it read and call it “Whizzed Up Elves”. No need to thank me.
As you can probably tell, Nicholas provides the “Merry” part of Christmas in our house.
- - as much or as little cold milk as you'd like
- - 1-2 tsp vanilla extract, a touch more if you're a vanilla freak like us
- - a few drops of green food colouring
- - Tatua Dairy Whip
- - sprinkles for the top
- - a good glug of Baileys or Kahlua
- - Grab a glass and add 1-2 drops of vanilla extract and a few drops of green food colouring and give it a mix together. If you're making the adult version, add your Baileys or Kahlua in now.
- - Pop in a handful of ice, fill your glass with milk and give it a good stir.
- - Top with whipped cream, a handful of sprinkles, in goes your (reusable) straw and you're good to go!