It should be no secret by now that we are huge fans of Pepper & Me. Not only is this amazing mama bloody clever but her goodies are delcious! I was the lucky recepient of some Good Time Butter thanks to one of my incredbily thoughful followers so I thought I would crack it open and whip up a batch of these Pepper & Me Good Time Butter Tortilla Chips.
They are easy as pie and only take a few minutes to whip up. No need to thank me!
What you’ll need
– wraps or tortillas
– Pepper & Me Good Time Butter
– extra Man Rub if you’re an addict
What to do
– Preheat oven to 200 degrees c/180 fan force and line a baking tray.
– Spread some Good Time Butter over your wraps or tortillas, sprinkle with a little extra man rub if you choose and cut into wee triangles.
– Baking in the oven for 4-7 minutes or until nice and crispy!