I feel like everyone needs super quick and delicious chocolate brownie recipe on hand and this Ridiculously Easy Chocolate Fudge Brownie should be it!
It’s one of those brownies where you can’t really stuff up. There isn’t much to it, it’s moist (I KNOW YOU LOVE THAT WORD!), fudgy and oh so fucking delcious! I promise that your mouth and tum will be incredibly happy.
You can jazz it up a little by adding in some raspberries or sprinkling some white chocolate over the top to turn it into a double chocolate brownie. Whatever you do, make sure you nab yourself a slice while it’s still warm!
What you’ll need
– 200g dark chocolate (I used Whittakers 50%), chopped
– 200g unsalted butter, chopped
– 240g caster sugar
– 3 eggs
– 2 egg yolks
– 115g plain flour
– 35g cocoa powder
What to do
– Preheat your oven to 160 degrees c (150 fan force) and grease and line a rectangular slice tin with baking paper.
– Melt your butter and chocolate together in a heat proof bowl over a pot of simmering water or in 30 second bursts in the microwave. If you’re melting in the micorwave, be sure to give it a good stir after each zap. Once melted, pop to the side for 5 so it cools a little. If it’s too hot, your eggs will scramble when you add them!
– In a bowl, add in your caster sugar, flour and cocoa powder and give it a good mix.
– Crack your 3 eggs into a jug, add in your egg yolks and give it a decent whisk with a fork.
– Add your eggs to your chocolate mix and stir it on up. Pour this into your flour, sugar and cocoa and mix until well combined.
– Whack your brownie mix into your slice tin and into the oven it goes for 45-50 minutes. Pull it out of the oven and leave to cool.
– Once cool, cut it up, dust with icing sugar and devour! The Ridiculously Easy Chocolate Fudge Brownie will keep in an airtight container for a couple of days.
Have Snapchat? We would love for you to come hang with us over at @heylittlesweets or on Facebook and Instagram
Tags : Brownies